1) Watching Eli's feet wriggle as he sounds out words in his head. Both Eli and Michael read with their whole bodies and Eli clearly thinks with his feet.
2) Shane telling Michael he was going to open a restaurant and call his enchiladas "better than a barrette enchiladas" because Michael was chewing on a barrette rather than eating his dinner. You might have had to have been there.
3) Nellie McKay singing Mother of Pearl with the best hook ever: Feminists Don't Have a Sense of Humor, also here
4) Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei (Goodbye, Mr Despair!): The Power of Negative Thinking, English manga version
5) Our new electric sweeper that actually cleans our rugs better than the vacuum.
6) Jennika and Vic's bridal/groomal pictures. Cuuuute!
7) Pink clouds in the morning, glowing autumn sunlight in the evening.
8) Eggnog coffee.
9) Baby elephant trays from Ikea.
10) Thick grey alpaca socks from the farmer's market - from local alpaca and local knitters! Local First!