Several bloggers I like have little ritual postings and I'd like to try it out. So here goes for this week (your guess is as good as mine if I will do this again next week):
Top Ten Reasons I Bike to Work
1) Biking focuses my energy going to work and clears the stress coming home.
2) In the fall and on into the spring, I get to say hello to the moon.
3) I notice changes in the neighborhood - like people putting in new gardens, remodeling their homes, etc.
4) My fellow bikers are often friendly and chat at stop lights.
5) Biking helps pull me out of my head and into my body.
6) I notice the seasons changing.
7) Despite number 5 I can "pre-draft" blog posts in my head - or slay invisible dragons.
8) I arrive to work smiling.
9) Biking feels more flexible than taking the bus and it's just silly to drive 10 blocks.
10) I can.